Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving-giving







Ah, it's about time I get to watch some videos with Madden making a Turducken (that's Frank Caliendo up there).

Thanksgiving! I love this holiday. I think it's time to add a new tradition to the turkey, football and sleep-fest after the meal. How about some free music, thank should make any sour puss thankful. Here's some links where you can follow and get awesome FREE music. You've heard a lot of these bands on the show, so dig in!

The Icarus Account
Thornybleeder Records
AWOLNATION
Mixpak Records
Hotspur
The Sleeping
He Is We
My Other Friend
Marina and the Diamond

With the Purevolume Links you may have to scroll a little through the music, or sign up on an email list, but I grantee the DL button is there! Enjoy, please retweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment