Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Indie Spectacular!



Happy Holidays to one and all! Last Friday I featured Christmas singles from bands known and new, old songs and fresh 2010 ones, it was a great hour of indie!

Check out the DOWNLOAD/STREAM

Playlist:

2 Desert Potatoes - Christmas at my House
All The Day Holiday - Christmas Time is Here
Amely - It's Christmas Time Again
Audio Summer - This Year
Crash Coordinates - I Hope it Never Ends
Death by Bobcat - Christmas Giveaway
Secret Secret Dino Club - Cool Guy doing Christmas Stuff
Secret Secret Dino Club - Woah Christmas Tree
Joe Wilson - Feeling Left Out
Makeshift Lullaby - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
My Genuine Find - Let The be a Merry Christmas
Plug in Stereo - The Christmas Son
Shawn Butler - Christmas Everyday
Steve Salazar - All I Want for Christmas is to Forget You
Stay - Common its Christmas
Vidu Rock - Best Christmas Right

No comments:

Post a Comment