Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sorry for the delay...

...I've been experiencing computer malfunctions, lack of money, and school. But, this does not stop me from going out to shows and getting the down low on what's going on. Pictures are coming soon, real soon. I think I found a computer to use. I've tried so many, and I have a good feeling about this one.



Anyways, check out these concerts in the next couple days:



TODAY



VIBE LOUNGE: Versa Emerge with Downtown Fiction, Vaona, Destiny or Design, and Hailsite.

doors at 5pm, $12 at the door. This is a 16+ show, so get out there kiddies. But it's gonna rock, don't wear sunglasses or flip flops.



TOMMOROW



THE CRAZY DONKEY: THE ENGLISH BEAT, BAD COMPANY, BIG D AND THE KIDS TABLE, and ROYAL CITY ROIT. All age show, this one is gonna be big, The Beat's 30th anniversary tour. Tickets are $30 at the door, so bring your parents to pay for this one. I will see you there!

THE VIBE LOUNGE: Unlabled and Unloaded show! Come this week to check out The Fearless, Iridesense, and Dirty Bathwater. This is an 18+ show, $10 for all you 21+ kids and $15 for 18-20 year olds. Rob Rush (94.3 fm) and Rick Eberle (PopCore Entertainment) are your MCs for the night, so come on down for an awesome night.

SATURDAY

MR. BEERY'S: Come on down for another installment of sick rockin metal with Wormsmeat, Borgo Pass(!!!!!), and 12 Eyes. The is for the adults only 21+ and $5 at the door. I advise you to check out the band with the !!!!! next to them.

More shows listed on the calendar, those were the ones I'm really excited for.

See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment